Yummy summer salad!
- 2 (6 ounce) packages frozen peas, thawed
- 1 pound cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon white sugar, or to taste
- Step 1
Toss peas, bacon, raisins, Cheddar cheese, onion, and sunflower seeds together in a large bowl. Stir mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar together in a small bowl; drizzle over the salad and toss to coat.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Per Serving: 454 calories; protein 15.3g; carbohydrates 22.1g; fat 35g; cholesterol 48.3mg; sodium 649.7mg.