This was a favorite of ours growing up. I still make it and am almost embarrassed when people ask me for the recipe because it is so simple!
- 2 smallsweet peppers
- 1/4 to 1/2 cwhipped salad dressing ie: miracle whip
- 1/2 tsplemon juice
- ·salt and pepper
How to Make So Easy Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- Wash, score if desired, and slice cucumbers
- Wash, seed and thinly slice peppers.
- Wash, core and cube tomatoes
- Mix salad dressing, salt and pepper and lemon juice in large bowl.
- Add veggies and stir well. Taste for seasoning and refrigerate an hour or more before serving.