This tasty fall blender breakfast gets protein from almond milk and Greek yogurt.
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 ⅓ cups chopped apples (2 medium)
- ½ (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- ¾ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup ice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup high-protein honey-almond-flavor granola, such as Bear Naked brand
- Step 1
In a blender, combine almond milk, apples, pumpkin, yogurt, ice, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Cover and blend until smooth. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon of the granola.
Serving Size: 1 cup Per Serving: 151 calories; protein 8.1g; carbohydrates 24.9g; dietary fiber 3.9g; sugars 17g; fat 3.3g; saturated fat 0.2g; vitamin a iu 8493.1IU; vitamin c 5mg; folate 8.2mcg; calcium 200.8mg; iron 1.6mg; magnesium 23.5mg; potassium 267.3mg; sodium 173.4mg. Exchanges:
1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit, 1 starch, 1/2 fat