Quick and easy pico de gallo that is a great app or addition to dinner. Huge hit in my house!
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- ½ red onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch ground cumin, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1
Stir the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, garlic, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 10 calories; protein 0.4g; carbohydrates 2.2g; fat 0.1g; sodium 15.2mg.