Just tried these awesome cookies yesterday and fell in love. These are to die for if you know what I mean. 🙂 I am already making changes to these delightful little gems and think you’ll like the change. We did.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
We like a good old chocolate chip cookie. But add Oreo’s and we’re in love. Right out of the oven these were ooey, gooey good. They’re chewy, with chunks of chocolate sandwich cookies in each bite. Their sweet and buttery flavor will have you coming back for more. Serve with a glass of cold milk for a yummy cookie break.
- 1 cbutter, softened
- 1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 csugar
- 1 pkgcookies and cream pudding mix (4.2 ounces)
- 1 tspvanilla extract
- 1/2 tspsalt
- 1 tspbaking soda
- 2 1/4 call-purpose flour
- 15Oreo cookies
- 12 ozvanilla or white chocolate chips
How to Make Oreo Cookies & Cream Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Toss butter in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add sugars and mix until smooth and creamy. Add pudding, eggs, and mix well. Add vanilla and mix for about another 2 to 3 minutes.
- In another bowl, place all the dry ingredients and whisk to mix. Then add this to the creamed mixture.
- Take the Oreo’s and put them in a Ziploc bag and roll them with a rolling pin just enough to crush them a little bit. Add them and the chip to your cookie mixture and just blend them in.
- Drop by spoonfuls (about a tablespoon) on a sprayed cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies have barely a touch of brown color to them. Enjoy with a cold glass of milk.
- I placed walnuts in the last part of the batter and had about 8 or 10 cookies with walnuts.