OMG – what is there not to like about Nutter Butter cookies and then combined with Rice Krispie cereal and marshmallows? What a treat!!!
Blue Ribbon Recipe
If Nutter Butter cookies and Rice Krispies had a baby these marshmallowy treats would be the result. They’re the gooiest, chewy Rice Krispie treats. All the chopped bits of Nutter Butter cookies in every bite, just make you come back for more. Yum!
- 16 ozpackage of nutter butter cookies, chopped
- 6 cRice Krispie cereal
- 1/2 cbutter
- 2 bag(s)mini-marshmallows (10.5 oz each)
How to Make Nutter Butter Krispie Treats – Steph
- Line a 9 x 13" baking dish with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Still on low heat, add the marshmallows to the melted butter and stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies and chopped Nutter Butter cookies.
- When combined, pour the mixture into the prepared pan and press evenly. Allow to cool, about 20 – 30 minutes, and then cut into squares. DELISH!!!