My son put this together one night and it turned into a favorite.
- 1 lbground beef
- 1 pkgconecuh sausage sliced into bite size pieces.
- 1 32-48 ozbeef broth or stock
- 1 can(s)fire-roasted corn, partially drained
- 1 can(s)fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 bag(s)frozen soup starter vegetables
- 2diced potatoes or can of diced potatoes, drained
- 1 cdry lentils
- 1 smallonion, diced
- ·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Mike’s Lentil Soup
- Brown hamburger and onion, drain off excise grease.
- Add sliced sausage to pan and potatoes and brown slightly.
- Add everything to stock pot. Bring to a boil, then turn heat down to simmer.
- Cook for 30-45 minutes