It’s healthy and tasty! I always worry about their not being any green vegetables on the table when I make Mexican dinners. This slaw fits the bill nicely!
- 1 bag(s)cole slaw mix
- 1 bunchgreen onions, sliced
- 1 smallfresh jalapeno, very finely diced
- 1 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsppure honey
- 1/4 cfresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tspcumin
- 1/4 tspsalt
- ·ground pepper to taste
How to Make Mexican Cole Slaw
- Mix together slaw mix, green onions and jalapeno.
- in a smaller bowl, whisk together olive oil, honey, lime juice, cumin, salt & pepper.
- Pour dressing over slaw and stir until well covered. Put slaw in an air tight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. (This gets better when it sits in the fridge for an hour or so)