This is a family favorite! Macaroni, shrimp, and veggies make up this delicious salad!
- 1 ½ cups elbow macaroni
- ¾ cup mayonnaise (such as Best Foods®)
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 2 ribs celery, diced, or more to taste
- 4 radishes, sliced, or more to taste
- 3 green onions, chopped, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (such as Season-All®), or to taste
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, sliced, or more to taste
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- Step 1
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and pour into a salad bowl.
Add mayonnaise, cucumber, peas, celery, radishes, green onions, and seasoned salt to the macaroni; toss well. Add shrimp last. Garnish with hard-boiled eggs, avocado, and tomato.
You can use frozen or canned shrimp. Use whole or cut up as desired.
Do not substitute Miracle Whip(R) for the mayonnaise. Add more mayonnaise or some milk if salad gets a little dry.
Per Serving: 474 calories; protein 24.1g; carbohydrates 27.7g; fat 30g; cholesterol 264mg; sodium 540.8mg.