I can’t remember where I got this recipe from, but it is so easy and refreshing. A great pie for the summer months.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Want a fresh, fruity, and sweet no-bake dessert for summer? Then you need to make this watermelon pie. Simple to make, it’s super creamy. A graham cracker crust is used here, but you could easily switch it up with a shortbread crust. It’s like summertime in every bite. We guarantee people will ask you for the recipe.
- 1 pkgwatermelon Jell-o (3 oz.)
- 1/4 cboiling water
- 1 pkgCool Whip (12 oz.)
- 2 ccubed seeded watermelon
- 1graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Creamy Watermelon Pie
- In a large bowl, dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
- As soon as the Jell-O dissolves and it slightly cools, whisk in Cool Whip.
- Fold in watermelon.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hrs or overnight until set.