A mix of cool, crunchy vegetables gives this healthy salad satisfying bite for a perfect potluck side.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 large English cucumber, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch radishes, diced
- ½ medium red onion, finely diced
- Step 1
Whisk mayonnaise, feta, chives, dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add cucumber, tomatoes, radishes and onion and toss to coat. Garnish with more chives and dill, if desired.
Serving Size: 1 cup Per Serving: 187 calories; protein 3.3g; carbohydrates 6.7g; dietary fiber 2g; sugars 4.2g; fat 16.7g; saturated fat 4.1g; cholesterol 18.9mg; vitamin a iu 563.2IU; vitamin c 17.6mg; folate 36.3mcg; calcium 92.5mg; iron 0.6mg; magnesium 22.5mg; potassium 348.4mg; sodium 349.8mg. Exchanges:
3 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 medium-fat protein