I love cooking with boneless chicken thighs because the meat is so moist and tender. I made these for a group of volunteers and their families recently and the comments coming back to me were “awesome”, “so good”, and “excellent”, so I decide to jot down the recipe and I made them again today for my family. To date this is my favorite chicken taco recipe. This would also go great on a salad as well.
- 1/2 cchili powder mild or spicy
- 1/2 tspsmoked paprika
- 1/2 tspcumin
- 2 tspgarlic salt
- 2 tspgranulated garlic
- 1 tsponion powder
- 1 Tbspmrs dash original blend
- 1 tspchile lime seasoning
- ·salt to taste in seasoning
- 4boneless skinless chicken thighs
How to Make Chicken Tacos
- Mix together seasonings, taste, add salt if desired. Set aside. For 4 thighs you will use about half of the mixture left, keep remaining seasoning in air tight container or reduce recipe in half.
- Dice boneless chicken thighs into small pieces.
- Sprinkle seasoning evenly over diced chicken and mix thoroughly. Set aside while you heat tortillas and do any other prep you need to.
- I use an electric griddle to cook mine if I’m cooking them inside. You could grill them on a flat griddle or in a wok. Add a little olive oil or cooking oil to hot griddle, about 2 tbsp for four thighs. Sear and toss on high heat for about 3-4 minutes then turn heat down to medium heat, cover and cook for about 5 or 6 minutes, toss again and turn off heat. Leave cover another 3-4 minutes. Serve with flour or corn tortillas and your favorite condiments.