It’s been ages since I made homemade ranch dressing, and I’d forgotten how much better it is than the bottled stuff.
- 1 ⅓ cups mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons sliced fresh chives
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon dried tarragon
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 drops Worcestershire sauce
- Step 1
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and buttermilk in a large bowl. Stir in parsley, chives, dill, tarragon, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, and Worcestershire sauce until combined.
Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Per Serving: 145 calories; protein 0.5g; carbohydrates 1.2g; fat 15.6g; cholesterol 9.3mg; sodium 113.5mg.