This is so tasty and garlicky yum
- 4boneless chicken thighs skin on
- ·salt and pepper
- 4 Tbspbutter
- 20 clovegarlic whole
- 1/2 cdry white wine
- 1 Tbspfresh parsley chopped
- 1/3 cparmesan cheese shredded
How to Make Butter Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a cast iron pan or skillet add 1 tbsp butter. Sear the chicken pieces skin side down until deeply browed. Turn and brown on the other side. Remove chicken to a platter.
- Add the remaining butter to a pan. Once butter has melted add the 20 cloves of garlic. Cook until lightly browned. Add the chicken back to the pan. Pour in the wine and lower the heat to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes. With a fork smash the garlic cloves a bit.
- Remove the chicken to a plate. Strain the sauce and discard the solids. Return the sauce back to the pan. Add the chicken back to the pan. Sprinkle with parsley and top with Parmesan cheese. Place under the broiler until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.