Yummy sticky sweet chicken wings
- 1/2 cbalsamic vinegar
- 1/2 choney
- 1/2 cbrown sugar
- 1/4 csoy sauce
- 4 clovegarlic minced
- ·fresh parsley for garnish
- 16chicken wings
How to Make Balsamic/Honey Chicken Wings
- Combine the Balsamic vinegar, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic. Add the chicken wings and let marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Remove the chicken from the marinade and transfer to baking sheet.
- Place the marinade in a saucepan . Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer and simmer 15 minutes.
- Brush the chicken wings with the reduced marinade and bake for 30 minutes brushing with sauce every 10 minutes.
- Serve garnished with parsley.