The sauce is smoky, sweet & salty all at the same time, also perfect for other proteins than wings!
- 1/3 cbourbon maple bacon jam
- 1 clow-sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbspgood quality maple syrup
- 1/2 tspsmoked paprika
- 1/8 tspcayenne pepper, or to taste
How to Make Bacon Jam Wings
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add bacon jam and chicken broth. Whisk well and bring the mixture to a simmer; cook for 25 minutes or until the sauce has reduced by half.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add maple syrup, paprika and cayenne pepper. Whisk until the ingredients are well combined and let the sauce cook down for 15 minutes or until the desired consistency is reached.
- Remove from the heat and pour half the sauce over the cooked wings; toss well before adding the remaining sauce. Yields 2/3 cup
- To view this recipe on YouTube, click on this link >>>> youtu.be/NEjzMHvd4CQ